This Digital Designer job description sample will help you create a job application to attract the best-qualified candidates for the role. Feel free to copy, alter, and use this outline for you and your company’s purposes and goals.
The Digital Designer will create interactive designs and collaborate with the creative team. They should be able to take risks and think out of the box while creating web content.
The Digital Designer is tasked with creating content aligned with the company’s marketing strategy and internet messaging.
The suitable candidate will have significant working experience as a designer and a familiarity with contemporary designing software.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Digital Designer include creating interactive content regularly and back it up with immersive designs that can attract eyeballs and be helpful to our consumer base at the same time.
Besides, the ideal candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment based on results.
Digital Designer Job Responsibilities
- Come up with unique ideas for interactive web content and design, produce and manage the same.
- Manage all the promotional content on various social media platforms and design interactive email templates and e-books.
- Present design ideas to the relevant stakeholders and prepare briefs for the senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to understand the company’s messaging and create interactive content consistent with the company’s tone.
- Work in collaboration with the IT department to oversee the publication of the content as per the schedule.
- Assist in making the company’s web content aesthetically pleasing to catch the maximum eyeballs on the internet.
- Analyze market research and develop ideas for the content that speaks to the company’s loyal consumer base and gives them a helpful, interactive experience.
- Develop interactive animation and storyboards as assigned by the senior marketing management.
- Work in collaboration with copywriters to create comprehensive content with attractive visuals and crisp writing.
- Work as a connecting link between the design department and the IT teams to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Keep track of the work done by interactive designers and giving them constructive feedback to help them improve.
- Act as a problem solver to provide quick solutions to any issues that arise relating to design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- The willingness to work within a team or independently as required by the senior management.
- Good communications skills and the ability to express complex design ideas clearly.
- Significant and proven experience of working as a professional designer in a competitive work environment.
- A portfolio of designing work done to showcase your creativity and familiarity with graphic designing.
- Good working knowledge of all contemporary design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- The willingness to step up and take the initiative to come up with design solutions whenever necessary.
- Good analytical and strategizing skills and prior experience of reading and making use of the market research data.
Digital Designer Reports To:
- Head of Marketing.
- Marketing Director
- Senior Marketing Director.
- Marketing Manager.
Got a comprehensive Digital Designer job description?
Ensure to send your comments and needs for whatever improvements you suggest to this Digital Designer job description. Also, let us know if you need help on any other similar job posting, and we will post it here as soon as possible.