This Marketing Project Manager job description sample will help you create a job application to attract the best-qualified candidates for the role. Feel free to copy, alter, and use this outline for you and your company’s purposes and goals.
Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing global marketing campaigns for the company, ensuring that marketing projects are delivered on time and done with the required precision.
She/He will plan, manage and execute projects related to marketing campaigns. She/He will be responsible for turning the strategies into reality with the team members' help.
The role and duties include creating and managing a content calendar, collaborating with writers and designers, creating project budgets and timelines, and maintaining project follow-up meetings with internal team workers and external partners.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Project manager position is a go-getter who sees opportunities in crisis and is willing to make the most of them. She/He is required to have a knack for leadership as the position is supervisory in nature.
Marketing Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing content calendars keeping in mind the content strategy.
- Scheduling and monitoring marketing projects and campaigns in line with the industry standards.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy working relationship with all the different departments within the company to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Ensure that all the marketing projects are carried out as smoothly as possible and are delivered on time without taking anything away from the quality.
- Coming up with ideas to enhance the company's local and regional outreach with unique and useful marketing ideas.
- Develop and maintain project files and other similar documentation within the marketing project domain ranging from logging and tracking to charts and instructions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for market and consumer research to ensure on-time insights from our customers to be used on the company's product development projects.
- Prepare timelines for projects and make sure they are seen through utmost precision and within the established budget.
- Ensure that the marketing project goals are understood by the team and all the required communication tools identified to achieve those goals.
- Understanding the company's products and consumer base to create marketing projects and campaigns that align with its vision and work culture.
- Collaborating with content and other creative teams and brainstorming to come up with unique ideas for effective advertising.
- Communicating with all the stakeholders and carrying out supervisory duties with efficiency wherever required.
- Ensure that all the marketing assets align with the global business strategy to ensure that the company is always up there with the competition.
- Carrying out other supervisory responsibilities and leading marketing teams for overseeing marketing projects and campaigns designed based on market research.
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and prior leadership experience with handling marketing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, or related business field.
- Exceptional decision making and organizational skills necessary to supervise marketing projects.
- Prior experience of working based on the project management theory and the best practices to achieve optimum results.
- Willingness to keep learning and the confidence to take up challenges that seem intimidating for everybody else.
- MBA required.
Got a comprehensive Marketing Project Manager job description?
Make sure to send your comments and needs for whatever improvements you suggest to this Marketing Project Manager job description. Also, let us know if you need help on any other similar job posting, and we will post it here as soon as possible.