This Business Development Analyst job description sample will help you create a job application to attract the best-qualified candidates for the role. Feel free to copy, alter, and use this outline for you and your company’s purposes and goals.
Business Development Analyst
The business development area will have various tasks that incorporate sales, marketing, and strategy areas. Professionals in the field may work in product development, support or execute product, new market, and client development, besides being an important part of sales negotiations.
The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and supporting the company’s sales, marketing, and overall business strategy.
The ideal candidate will enhance our company’s competitiveness in the industry by modifying and executing the right strategies at the right time. She/He will work under the supervision of our Business Development Managers.
The roles and duties include analyzing the market trends, understanding the findings and working around them, coming up with solutions to the problems, and anticipate potential problems well in advance.
Besides, the candidate we are looking for must be willing to ensure quick and effective solutions to the challenges we face within the industry.
Business Development Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Report relevant findings from the strategies implementation, giving insight for improvements to the company's senior management.
- Provide ideas to add value to new products to increased sales and company revenue.
- Analyze consumer behavior and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to the problems our customers are facing.
- Perform competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can trump the industry's competitors and forge ahead to gain increased market share.
- Analyze sales development and trends to promote ideas for a sustained flow of revenue for the company.
- Identify new customers and evaluate the company’s sales strategies to serve the existing customers better.
- Work on improving the customer attention and communication to ensure a constant flow of positive reviews from them.
- Identify and report profitable market business opportunities to capitalize on and increase margins.
- Create custom and standard reports for the sales team and management, facilitating the decision-making process.
- Meet with the staff to brief them on the new systems and procedures that the company is willing to work on.
- Research new suitable business partners to increase important partnerships within the industry.
- Help to prepare a new sales and marketing plan for existing and under developing products.
- Assist in writing sales proposals.
- Prospect new technologies to improve the company's competitiveness and increase market share, always keeping a step ahead of the competition.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations, Finance or marketing, and other related fields.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be counted as a big plus.
- A willingness to work with the same spirit for long hours and meeting project deadlines.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills will come in handy.
- A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Leadership and managerial skills are a must.
Business Development Analyst Reports to
- Business Development Supervisor
- Business Development Manager
Got a comprehensive Business Development Analyst job description?
Make sure to send your comments and needs for whatever improvements you suggest to this Business Development Analyst job description. Also, let us know if you need help on any other similar job posting, and we will post it here as soon as possible.